Philosophy: due to limitations associated with location, building authorization, timing, we have experienced it is often more efficient to purchase an existing real estate and (radically) customize it to modern and high standards, rather than build it from the ground. That approach allows to propose properties that reflect your preferences and needs, while mixing charm of the existing with contemporaneous standards and comfort.
Services: ALYXT assists investors who want to acquire (luxury) holiday estates as part of a diversification of their portfolio, and still enjoy themselves first-hand from that investment.
In its investment management service line, Alyxt proposes:
- Localisation and selection of estates for sale.
- Identification of transformations works and upgrades.
- Drawing up transformation and renovation plans.
- Assistance in obtaining building permits.
- Assembling building trades to execute the works.
- Coordination of the trades during the works.
- Interior design and furnishing.
- Assistance in (holiday) renting.
Location: The area of l'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue has been selected for its many advantages:
Gorgeous nature, at the feet of Monts de Vaucluse, generous sunny climate, breathtaking scenery in immediate proximity, great terrain for biking and hiking lovers, refreshing & picturesque waterways – Sorgue & canal de Carpentras, all the facilities of a small, yet all year round lively city, great historical heritage, ancient buildings, rich culture – L'Isle is one of the first places in France for antiques & art – famous Provencal and antique market, fantastic 'Terroir', great food & wines, easy accessibility by train (Avignon TGV) and plane (Marseille or Nimes).